The Answers You Need
How many students are in each class?
Class size varies from 1 to 6 students.
Is this course right for me?
Yes, if you want to improve your skills rapidly and use English confidently outside the classroom.
Do you offer private lessons year round?
Yes, we offer tailor-made instruction for individuals and small groups. Please contact us to arrange a free, no obligation consultation.
Where can I stay in Santa Fe?
Santa Fe is an international tourist destination with an abundance of hotels, B & Bs, Airbnbs, to suit all budgets. See SantaFeSelection.com for more accommodation information.
I would like to explore New Mexico. Can you help me plan activities?
Yes. We are not a travel company but we offer a concierge service to help you plan your itinerary. A small fee may apply.
Can I do a homestay?
Yes, we encourage students to consider a homestay to maximize learning. Please contact us for more information.
What are some transportation options?
(1) Rent a car in Albuquerque or Santa Fe
(2) Shuttle service from the Albuquerque airport (Sunport): Groome Transportation
(3) Train: New Mexico Rail Runner from Albuquerque
(5) Taxi: New Mexico Black Car Service
(5) Bus within Santa Fe: Santa Fe Trails
(6) Santa Fe Pickup Shuttle (Free - downtown area, Canyon Road and Museum Hill)
What is your payment policy?
A deposit is required at registration to guarantee a place in the class. Refunds are provided at the discretion of Language Matters. The school reserves the right to cancel a class with low enrollment, and a full refund will be provided.